Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At Distinctive Dental Arts, we know that choosing the right dentist for your needs can be stressful and confusing. Dr. Pete and our team are always available to answer any questions or address any concerns you may have regarding your care.
We want you to feel safe and secure entrusting us with your dental needs. Our goal is to have happy, healthy patients who want to keep coming back.
Below, we have included answers to a few of the most commonly asked questions we hear at our Teaneck, NJ dental office. If you don’t see the answer you are looking for or you would like more information, please give our office a call at (201) 836-0623.
- How do I know if cosmetic/esthetic dentistry is right for me?
- Why should I see a prosthodontist instead of a general dentist?
- Why should I pick a dental office with a CEREC system?
- How can I maintain great dental health?
- Which payment options does your office accept?
- What are the benefits of dental implants for tooth replacement?